That dividend raise song just keeps on playing with Leggett & Platt (LEG) raising their dividend 4.76% and Packaging Corp of America (PKG) with a 25% raise.
Retail was the dagger in the heart of the markets this week . Here are my trades for the week:
- Best Buy (BBY) – increased position – Retail dropped like a lead balloon. Grabbed 2 shares @ $74.19 and a 4.74% yield.
- Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) – increased position – Adding a little more to my small local bank position. Grabbed 2 shares @ $25.16 and a 4.13% yield.
- Packaging Corp of America (PKG) – increased position – Recent raise puts this back over the 3% mark. Grabbed 1 shares @ $148.96 and a 3.36% yield.
- Amplify CWP Enhanced Dividend Income (DIVO) – new position – Used the proceeds from last weeks ETF sales to start this new position. Grabbed 305 shares @ 34.67 and a 5.08% yield and 459 shares @ 34.23 with a 5.14% yield.
- Global X S&P 500 Covered Call (XYLD) – new position – Used the proceeds from my PSEC sales to start this new position. Grabbed 168 shares @ 44.18 and a 10.88% yield.