Was getting used to receiving a dividend raise every week but it had to end some time with no raises this week. A little market pullback on the last day of March was a nice way to close out the quarter. Here are my trades for the week:
- Snap-On Inc. (SNA) – increased position – Keep adding to this a couple shares at a time. Grabbed 2 shares @ $206.71 with a 2.75% yield and 2 shares @ 202.82 with a 2.80% yield.
- Best Buy Co. Inc. (BBY) – increased position – Prices retreated due to worries over a possible decrease in consumer spending. Grabbed 7 shares @ $90.96 and a 3.87% yield.
- Leggett and Platt (LEG) – increased position – Made my monthly ROTH IRA contribution and this made a nice contribution. Grabbed 16 shares @ $35.14 and a 4.78% yield.
- Hasbro Inc (HAS) – increased position – Another company with a lower stock price over a possible decrease in consumer spending. Grabbed 3 shares @ $81.78 and a 3.42% yield.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) – increased position – Weak guidance driving share price down. Grabbed 5 shares @ $43.32 and a 4.41% yield.