Buys and Sells for the Week 9/24

Received two dividend raises this week. First was Artesian Resources (ARTNA) with a 2.5% raise which sounds small but they gave me a 1.5% earlier this year so total is 4%. The second dividend raise was Lockheed Martin (LMT) with a 7.7% raise and was slightly above my predicted 7%. I also saw McDonalds (MCD) dole out a 7% raise which I don’t own but my son does so kudos for him.

Kept my trading very light this week. Holding out a bit from buying to see where all the debt ceiling debate goes and if it will impact markets. Here are my trades for the week:

  1. Unilever (UL) – increased position – Wished I caught Monday’s share price but I’ll take what I got. Grabbed 2 shares @ $54.55 and a 3.67% yield.
  2. JM Smucker (SJM) – increased position – When it drops below $120/share I’ll nibble. Grabbed 1 shares @ $119.63 for a 3.31% yield.

1 thought on “Buys and Sells for the Week 9/24

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s