Dog days of summer are here and no major market changes, may as well start a little overdue housekeeping with the portfolio. Here are my trades for the week:
- PPL Corp. (PPL) – sold position – Finally got around to reducing my exposure to PPL who will probably cut their dividend soon. Sold 350 shares @ $28.58 and 313 shares @28.88.
- Enbridge (ENB) – increased position – Partial reinvestment of my PPL sale. Grabbed 255 shares @ $39.11 and a 6.83% yield.
- Verizon (VZ) – increased position – Partial reinvestment of my PPL sale. Grabbed 40 shares @ $55.33 and a 4.53% yield.
- BCE Inc (BC) – increased position – Partial reinvestment of my PPL sale and this was my last buy for the week with PPL funds and a few $$ left over for next week. Grabbed 98 shares @ $50.70 and a 5.53% yield.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) – new position – PNW finally dropped below $80 and dividend increase should be coming shortly. Grabbed 75 shares @ $78.45 and a 4.23% yield.
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) – increased position – A little share weakness on Wednesday and expecting a dividend raise from them next month. Grabbed 1 share @ $362.58 and a 2.87% yield.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) – increased position – Dipped below $47 and I’m a buyer. Grabbed 4 shares @ $46.50 and a 4.12% yield.
- General Mills (GIS) – increased position – GIS is expanding their pet food line and just completed acquiring Tyson Foods pet business. Grabbed 8 shares @ $57.71 and a 3.53% yield.