Received another dividend raise this week from Air Products (APD) who gave me a 12% raise. Strange market movements for the second half of week with much of the volatility blamed on squeezing short-sellers. The reason does not really matter, I had cash on hand and zig zagged through the volatility grabbing some shares. Here is a summary of my buys for the week.
- Verizon (VZ) – increased position – Bought this early in the week and missed out on a slightly better price at the end of the week. Picked up 10 shares @ $56.88 for a 4.41% yield
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) – new position – This Defense giant has 18 years of dividend growth and come September there is a nice dividend raise coming my way. Grabbed 2 shares @ $323.20 for a 3.22% yield.
- AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) – increased position – This buy is part of my efforts to increase my overall dividend payout in the second month of a quarter which is considerably lower than the other months. Grabbed 4 shares at $102.96 and a 5.05% yield
- Pepsico (PEP) – increased position – Below $137/share and I have a hard time not buying. Grabbed 4 shares @ $136.72 for a 2.99% yield
- BCE Inc. (BCE) – increased position – Slowly continuing to build a position in this Canadian Telcom. Grabbed 4 shares @ $42.88 for a 6.06% yield.